Wednesday, December 9, 2015

More ways to find me

I'm writing more than just this blog.  As a matter of fact, you've probably read something I've written and not even known it was from me; as a freelance writer, I spend a lot of time ghostwriting web content for others.

Now, though, it's time to branch out.  Here are some ways to find more from me:


  • Examiner.com:  Have you checked out my column over on Examiner.com?  I'm writing every weekday about consumer issues, how-tos, taste and product tests and just general tips for ways to enjoy life better, less expensively and with less stress.  Examiner.com is a great website containing everything from hard-hitting news to celebrity and entertainment and everything in between.  Subscribe at the link above and never miss a day of ways to make your life better.
  • Grandma Adventures:  The first book in my "Grandma Adventures" series, called "Grandma's Alphabet" is available on Amazon.com in both e-book and paperback formats.  The Grandma Adventures website is now running a serialized version of my new "tweens" book, "Tracking the Elephant in the Room."  Every week, I'm posting the next chapter of the story of twins, Aggie and Abby MacEwan, as they solve the mystery of the missing Kalahari Elephant.
  • Business books and seminars:  I now have five business books available on Amazon.com, the latest of which is "Texts and Email Are Ruining My Life!"  And I'll be coming to a city or company near you during 2016, with Lunch & Learns about things like email management, time management and how to provide feedback to your team without conflict.  For more information about having me speak to your company, email me at laurie@right-scribe.com and we'll get you all the information!
I'll continue to post here when something new comes up as well as my usual thoughts about what's going on in the world, so thank you for following me on this adventure!  I appreciate it more than you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Please know that I reserve the right to reject your comment if it's rude, lewd or controversial or if you try to post anonymously.